Duties and Responsibilities:
We are currently looking for an experienced level C# .Net Developer to join our growing team. The team focuses on continuous delivery of valuable software in an agile environment using modern technologies and development practices.
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design
- Analytical Thinking
- Knowledge of creating a Financial/Banking applications
- Continuous Integration
- MVC knowledge
- REST Web Services/API
- Web Application Development
- Agile / Collaborative Method
- Angular 2
- DotNETNuke (optional)
- GIT Knowledge
- Past experience using or developing software.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to participate in multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation).
- Ability to understand new technologies quickly is essential.
- Good interpersonal skills and customer focused mindset.
Two (2) resource persons for this opening are needed for a 6 month contract too. The contract (6 months) earning can be up to #350,000.