We're looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer (PHP) to assist with the development and growth of the MyrioiSolutions products/services. You will be working behind-the-scenes with other talented engineers to create a great product for over clients from around the world. As a Full stack developer, you will take ownership of entire features or product initiatives, taking them from concept to production release to long term support. You are responsible for writing bug-free, scalable code and shipping high quality software. You will also help shape our long-term technical roadmap as we scale our infrastructure and build new products.
3 Months contract (On Site Working) - Resource is expected to have a functional laptop.
Requirements/The Must Haves
- Advanced/Technical know how of Python or PHP
- Experience in developing complex rich web application and components the agile way.
- HTML5, CSS3
- Frontend Framework: Bootstrap 3 or 4
- CSS Preprocessors: SASS or LESS
- Experience with RESTful Architecture.
- Experience with some of Heroku/EC2/WebFaction/DigitalOcean or deployment into cloud platforms or services.
- Solid knowledge of scripting (bash, etc) and networks (ports, TCP, etc).
- Keen about Test Driven Development (TDD) and BDD.
- Familiar with deployment toolchains/CI.
- Knowledge of Git.
- Past experience using or developing software.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to participate in multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Ability to understand new technologies quickly is essential
- Good interpersonal skills and customer focused mindset.