- State of the art UX methodology of making UI.
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Frontend Framework: Bootstrap
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors: SASS or LESS.
- Good knowledge of scripting (bash)
- Experience with UI/UX Android & iOS apps.
- Experience with RESTful Services and APIs is a most, because it's a very important knowledge to have while working hand to hand with the Backend Developers.
- Responsive and Mobile Design skillset is very vital to this job role and it's the order of the day.
- Cross-Browser Development ability is as well important to this position.
- Familiar with testing and debugging processes is vital
- Git and Version Control Systems knowledge.
- Familiar with deployment toolchains/CI.
- Past experience developing UI/UX in retail sector.
- Understanding of latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Ability to participate in multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to understand new technologies quickly is essential.
- Customer focused mindset.
If you apply for contract: Its a BYOD offer, and earnings (3 Months) will be #200,000